Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbowtrout's reading log 2013

Options
  • 04-01-2013 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭

2009: 12 books
    2010: 17 books
    2011: 15 books
    2012: 28 books
    2013:??????

Very pleased that I got enough time to read so many books last year. Having a look back through the list they were primarily crime fiction. Might try and very it this year, and read even more!

1. The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle

The final one in the set I got last year. I must say I have enjoyed them. Each of the books I listed in the last reading list along with this one had about a dozen short stories in them which were ideal for reading for 20-30 minutes in bed at night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

2. Jar City by Arnaldur Indridason

I liked this. It's crime fiction set in Reykjavik. Got a couple of his books for Christmas so looking forward to reading the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I have been very busy the last few months and haven't had time to even pick up a book, but then I went on holidays and devoured books like there was no tomorrow. A friend left a bundle of books at my house that belonged to her husband so I picked a rather random selection to bring on holidays along with a couple of my own.

3. Inferno - Dan Brown
    4. Minding Frankie - Maeve Binchy
    5. Virals - Kathy Reichs
    6. Ten Big Ones - Janet Evanovich
    7. Kill For Me - Karen Rose
    8. The Reversal - Michael Connelly
    9. The Jungle - Clive Cussler
    10. Fear - Jeff Abbott
    11. Silence of the Grave - Arnaldur Indridasson
    12. Voices - Arnaldur Indridasson

Advertisement