Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kreator - Academy - Fri 26th April 2013

Options
  • 04-01-2013 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Will have Tour Support, but don't know who yet, been way too long since I've seen Kreator live, and the Academy should be a great venue for them.

It's a DME show, just announced this morning.....

€27.50 tickets on sale next Tuesday 8th Jan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Nice one. I'll be there. Not mad on the Academy as a venue for any bands I like though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Will probably go to this, will probably be my only chance to see them not at a festival. Looking forward to hearing the support announcement. Evile are main support.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Vocalist and guitarist Mille Petrozza comments: "Finally we are coming back to play 3 selected shows for our loyal fans in the UK! We will bring our 3D tour production to give you the full KREATOR treatment. Support acts will be announced in the next few days, so stay tuned. Also, we are looking forward to play for all our Irish fans again, it has been quite a while. Our promise to you is a TOTAL MASSACRE!"

Source: http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/176695/9#ixzz2H38dh4sM

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

****in awesome

Seen these way back in '88!!!

These guys to support please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Support bands rumpured to be Sodom and Evile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

It has bn announced as Xentrix - if you remember Sodom only played here a few months back...

regardless, I look forward to when it's time. Time to raise the flag of haaate.... never did take the opportunity to see Speezy Mille and Ventor in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Great gig. All three bands were superb. Xentrix got a great reception and sounded tight.

Advertisement