Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Hidden" network help

Options
  • 04-01-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

So yesterday I changed my wireless settings via "right-click on it and then properties" then I changed a setting and reverted it back to normal now the it says the computer doesn't have the same the settings as the router. When I trouble shoot it says "Hidden network" Using an Ethernet cable it works fine so its the computer itself that isn't working. Is there anyway to fix this problem?
    All and any help is appreciated.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

So yesterday I changed my wireless settings via "right-click on it and then properties" then I changed a setting and reverted it back to normal now the it says the computer doesn't have the same the settings as the router. When I trouble shoot it says "Hidden network" Using an Ethernet cable it works fine so its the computer itself that isn't working. Is there anyway to fix this problem?
    All and any help is appreciated.:)

take a screen shot of what you changed and post it....your description is a bit vague bit im guessing you may have changed your addressing.

go to command prompt and type "ipconfig" and post the output also

Advertisement