Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help on a matter - not getting it from the branch/365

Options
  • 04-01-2013 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

As the title states, I need help in finding a transaction.

I've been onto to global markets numerous times and being told different things to seemingly get me off the phone.

The branch are of no help whatsoever and keep refereeing me to the former.

Nobody will take an ounce of responsibility and follow things up for me or give me a sufficient answer

Help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Froyo,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us have some more information - was the transaction a credit to your account or a debit from the account?

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Froyo

Hi.

I've actually just spotted some info I was given and gave in turn which seems to be the problem.

Typical.

I've just been on to B365 so someone is going to call me back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Froyo,

Hopefully you get it resoved.
    If there's anything we can help you with here, just let us know.

Thanks

Billy

Hi,

OK, issue has not been resolved.

I'm STILL waiting on money transfer even though it was sent a week ago. I'm now in an overdraft and being charged 10e a bloody day. I wouldn't be in said overdraft if BOI weren't so slow in dealing with a simple transfer of funds - which has been verified over and over on the senders side.

What I want: investigate to see why it's taking BOI 6 (probably more now) working days to process this transfer.

And a refund of my OD charges.

Can somebody please help me? This is getting beyond ridiculous!

Also, I was supposed to receive a call this week from someone in BoI and if course, I never did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Froyo,

If you can PM us with your name and account holding branch, we'll take a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Graham

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Thanks Froyo.

We've responded by PM to update you on the resolution of your issue.

Have a good weekend,
    Graham

Advertisement