Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overpayment calculator

Options
  • 04-01-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Have I gone mad or is this calculator not working on boi website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Busy baby,

Thanks for your query. We've had the Overpayment Calculator checked and it does appear to be working properly. Please be aware that the amounts shown are projected figures only. For a more detailed and accurate breakdown, please contact our Mortgage Team directly on 01 611 3333 and a representative will be happy to check on your account for you.

If there's anything we can do for you here, please let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Busy baby

Pat thanks for checking but to my knowlegde it's not working. Press calculators 3 options middle being overpayment option. Nothing happens. Other2 options fine. I used to use this a lot fustrated now I can't get it working so using tsbinstead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Busy baby,

Thanks for posting.

We’ve had the overpayment calculator checked again and it does appear to be working.

Can you please try it on a different browser and let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 40 oliver29

Hi Billy. I'm experiencing what Busy baby describes above. From the main page select 'Mortgage Calculators', the next page has 3 options'

'what will my repayments be' link is working
    'Overpayment calculator' Not working, clicking this link returns you to the main Bank page. Tried firefox and internet explorer, both yield same result.
    'How much can i borrow' link is working

Also tried to get to this calculator from the 'Tools and Calculator' page, but the exact same thing happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi oliver29,

I have sent this on to our web team and request they look into this issue.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement

Hi oliver29,

We can confirm that we have tested the calculator and should be working without any issue now.

Thank you very much
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1 qc5

Hi Bank Of Ireland
    I'm having the same issues as oliver29.
    I've tried from a few different PC's using both IE10 and Google Chrome and Firefox
    2 of the 3 Calculators work fine 'what will my repayments be/how much can I borrow'
    However clicking the overpayment calculator always brings me back to bank of ireland home page

I called the helpline and also sent in the issue via the contact us on the site , but neither could escalate or help
    Can you recheck , ask the web team to get someone to check from outside your internal network
    While the tool may be working for some customers and works within your internal network ,it won't work for me and some other customers

If web team want to call me to monitor as I click the link let me know
    Thanks
    Q

Hi Q,

Thanks, we had thought this was resolved but I will forward this on to the web team with the extra information you have provided.

Thank you and will provide an update once I have one.

Thanks
    Linda

Hi guys,

Apologies about the delay but the overpayment calculator is now back up on the website. Thank you very much to everyone for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Busy baby

Linda thanks a lot is working now .

• Advertisement
Advertisement