Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Riddance Eircom.

Options
  • 04-01-2013 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

I live in rural Mayo and I reported a fault in my landline on the 23rd December. After numerous calls, the fault still remains and nobody has bothered to either ring me or attempt to repair it. This, coupled with the fact that even though I know my local exchange has not nor will ever be upgraded, I still recieve an odd call explaining that We are eligible for broadband. I am away at the moment, but I am looking forward to telling eircom where to stick their phone as, to this day, It still doesn't work.
    Paul, Westport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭greenpilot

greenpilot wrote: »
    I live in rural Mayo and I reported a fault in my landline on the 23rd December. After numerous calls, the fault still remains and nobody has bothered to either ring me or attempt to repair it. This, coupled with the fact that even though I know my local exchange has not nor will ever be upgraded, I still recieve an odd call explaining that We are eligible for broadband. I am away at the moment, but I am looking forward to telling eircom where to stick their phone as, to this day, It still doesn't work.
    Paul, Westport.

Finally got a text today saying my line was fixed...no phone since the 23rd. A joke. Rang up and cancelled the phone. Good luck..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

greenpilot wrote: »
    Finally got a text today saying my line was fixed...no phone since the 23rd. A joke. Rang up and cancelled the phone. Good luck..

I am sorry to hear this, I can understand it can be very inconvenientexperiencing such a delay to have your line repaired. If you would like to PM me your account details I will try to find out what caused such a delay.

Regards

Al

Advertisement