Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project for remembering good things from the year

• 04-01-2013 3:48pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have seen all the threads about what good or bad stuff happened to people in 2012 and I can't remember what I did at all! I know I did some good and fun and lovely things but can't remember them. I spotted a post on Facebook recently (below) and I think I will try to do this myself at home for 2013 and leave it somewhere really obvious in the house so I don't forget to keep putting things in. Hopefully by December I will be able to recall lots of lovely things about the year!

I have a big old sweet jar at home that will be perfect. Anyone else want to try it too? :D

Maybe posting stuff in a thread here would work too, though it is probably the physical version of "Most positive thing in your life right now" thread :)

45054_454072757974171_1404143117_n_zps42b41e97.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Ah this is a lovely idea! To maintain the entries though might not always be easy, but thinking to the Year End and re-reading the entries and postings from positive personal events from throughout 2013 would be really nice alright :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I think I'm going to do this :) Sounds like such a cute idea

Advertisement