Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

altenator

• 04-01-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

guys i need an altenater, what do des kennedy trade as, or someone else for that matter. thanks in advandce.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

flutered wrote: »
    guys i need an altenater, what do des kennedy trade as, or someone else for that matter. thanks in advandce.

You could try Christy Madden's on the Ballysimon road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Go to Liam Carroll on the Ennis Road beside the Gaelic Grounds. He's in behind the Shamrock Chinese Restaurant.

He'll sort it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

What car us it for??
    Got one last week off a guy on HHS dock road.. He stocks reconditioned ones and takes your old one.
    I forget the name but he's in behind mid west tyres... Price was OK.
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Des Kennedy is an Auto Electrician, not sure if he reconditions alternators but if he doesn't then you can be guaranteed he knows where to get one. Better off calling into him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Des Kennedy

Category: Garage [Edit]
    greenhill road
    garryowen
    Limerick
    (061) 418659

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

he does fix them but you need to bring it to him yourself, there's a guy just around the corner that can take it out of the car and deliver to Des in your name: location

Advertisement