Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 04-01-2013 4:22pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I cant log into to my account.This is the error message I get "A general problem has occurred within the logon. The error message is: {0}." (no quotes)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi mp22,

We have tested log-ins on the browsers available to us - Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox - and have not experienced any issue.

Are you using Safari or Google Chrome?

Regards,
    Una

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Firefox 17. I have tried with firefox in safe mode and still no luck.I will fire up IE and try.same problem with IE

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Ok managed to log in using a link from my last bill.Thanks.(now I just want to figure out why the bill is so big)

Glad to read you managed to access it mp22.

Is your bill estimated or based on a reading?

Regards,
    Una

Estimated but your only 3 units out,I will just have to pay up and look cheerful.

• Advertisement

Hi again mp22 :)

If you would like to submit a meter reading to us by private message here on Boards, no problem at all - we can have the bill amended for you ASAP.

All the best,
    Una

No 3 units is not worth the effort,thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Im getting the error with firefox 17 still, but logging in fine with internet explorer. Never had a problem with firefox before.

2u6jyh1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 46 O1

Hi,

I'm getting the same error as the users above ^^^
    A general problem has occurred within the logon. The error message is: {0}.

I moved into this apartment 2 months ago and have not yet received a bill, whenever I logged into the website to check previously it always said I owe EURO 0.00

I figured the bill for both months would come through on this months bill which the site said would arrive around Dec31st.
    Now for the past couple of days I've had this message and can't even login.

Browser: Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 m

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

Same error as the others. I'm on Safari 6.0.2.

Never had it before. Also tried to reset password, but the buttons on that page don't work.

Fix needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I just tried it with firefox and worked perfectly first time,,, I haven't changed anything so not sure what the problem was.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Davy wrote: »
    I just tried it with firefox and worked perfectly first time,,, I haven't changed anything so not sure what the problem was.

I have the same problem.
    Tried with Mozilla Firefox 10.0.11 and w Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 and IE 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi guys,

Our apologies for these error messages and for the inconvenience caused. I'll have this looked into immediately.

In the meantime if you need any assistance with your account please feel free to send us a private message.

Thanks for your patience,

David

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hi guys,

Our apologies for these error messages and for the inconvenience caused. I'll have this looked into immediately.

In the meantime if you need any assistance with your account please feel free to send us a private message.

Thanks for your patience,

David

I was now able to login with IE8, but not with Chrome or Firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gerfish

Same error when I try to log in with Firefox, Chrome or IE8

Hi everyone,

We have received notification that this issue is now resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pavelpro

Getting error in Firefox and IE...

Hi Pavelpro,

There is currently maintenance being carried out. Things will be up and running again later this morning. Sorry for the inconvenience - this is for essential updates to the site.

Regards,
    Una

Hi again Pavelpro,

Online billing is up and running again. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement