Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipad app

Options
  • 04-01-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

How come BOI doesnt have a dedicated ipad app? when you try to login on an ipad the virtual keyboard keeps popping up and down when you are putting in your details.....:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi JAMM222,

Last time we checked, there was no iPad app due to be launched. I will look into this straight away and get back to you asap.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

Thanks for getting back to me..... Can't understand why BOI would not release an ipad app, there must be a few hundred thousand iPads in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi JAMM222,

Thanks for posting.

We do intend to develop specific support for the iPad and other tablets but don’t have any timelines yet.

The 365 Online service renders very well on an iPad using the Safari browser. Although the login experience is not optimised for the iPad, the browsing experience is good. I’d suggest you might try this rather than use the iPhone App on the iPad.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

Hi billy,

Thanks for getting back to me. I use the safari browser but everytime i enter my details the keypad keeps popping up and down, try it yourself to see what i am talking about.

Thanks

Hi JAMM222,

Thanks for posting.

We do intend to develop specific support for the iPad and other tablets but don’t have any timelines yet.

The 365 Online service renders very well on an iPad using the Safari browser. Although the login experience is not optimised for the iPad, the browsing experience is good. I’d suggest you might try this rather than use the iPhone App on the iPad.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi JAMM22,

We are aware of that issue but once in the site there should be no further issues. We will keep customers notified of any changes or updates we have regarding the app and our mobile banking service on boards and the group website.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement