Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Sligo other then the Clarion and IT

Options
  • 04-01-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Looking for a gym in Sligo. I'm currently in the IT but the gym in there seems to be packed full of lads in GAA gear standing round the free weights having a chat and they only have a smith and I've heard the Clarion is on better any ideas ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I like the Sligo Park it's €155 for three months gym/swim on peak membership, or less if you sign up as a couple. The gym is a bit small, and dated but the users there are very courteous and if you go certain times of the day you can nearly have the place to yourself! Go in and have a look at it and see if it's for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

Truley wrote: »
    I like the Sligo Park it's €155 for three months gym/swim on peak membership, or less if you sign up as a couple. The gym is a bit small, and dated but the users there are very courteous and if you go certain times of the day you can nearly have the place to yourself! Go in and have a look at it and see if it's for you.

Thats a lot for three months. I had a look at the website and it doesn't seem any better then the college gym. Its also a bit out of the way aswell.

thanks for the suggestion though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

The gym in Ballisodare is good, not sure about the rates though

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

UrbanSea wrote: »
    The gym in Ballisodare is good, not sure about the rates though

Thats way to far out tbh

I should of also mentioned it has to be within walking distance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

mercy, popeye, sports complex are all in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 johnc284

shanec1928 wrote: »
    mercy, popeye, sports complex are all in town.
    Where is popeyes located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

johnc284 wrote: »

Adelaide St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

johnc284 wrote: »

Think Popeye's is pure weights is it?

Advertisement