Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killyclug craters.

Options
  • 04-01-2013 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Lot of noise this week about the Cork pothole which I believe they fixed PDQ.

They're getting deep along Killyclug too if anyone from DCC is watching.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

index_7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

no pics, but this is a busy road nowadays and corroboration shouldn't be long coming:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

ootbitb wrote: »
    Lot of noise this week about the Cork pothole which I believe they fixed PDQ.

They're getting deep along Killyclug too if anyone from DCC is watching.:D

That time of year again http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75704700 :pac: They must check here because most of the time when a thread is put up here about a pothole or 10 they will be fixed within a week :D

I must put up some photos of my road this year again worst it's been. Council are currently on the road clearing the drains / water tables but have made the potholes worse in the process :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Yous should jump into it like the other lad did and take a video.

They weren't long in fixing it then....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

This whole area is a mess, certain big shot developers from kilmacrennan should be ashamed of themselves.
    Unfinished estates, poor roads, the crossroads at the gala shop is a disgrace.
    Donegal county council are equally to blame for not enforcing the planning conditions and for failing to use the bonds to address these issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Killyglug Craters.

;) up there with the Holey Stone of Clonricard

That said I once took a (non digital) photo in the west of Ireland somewhere that actually had an ash tree growing out of it.

Couldn't actually see the bottom of the hole in the Tarmac but the tree had survived (with a bit of clipping from passing traffic!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

filled today.

thanks DCC:)

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭boxer.fan

Kevwoody wrote: »
    This whole area is a mess, certain big shot developers from kilmacrennan should be ashamed of themselves.
    Unfinished estates, poor roads, the crossroads at the gala shop is a disgrace.
    Donegal county council are equally to blame for not enforcing the planning conditions and for failing to use the bonds to address these issues

^^^this +1

Advertisement