Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printing text messages

• 04-01-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get text messages printed form an iPhone? I would need dates sent and received to be visible.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

mood wrote: »
    Is it possible to get text messages printed form an iPhone? I would need dates sent and received to be visible.

Take a screen shot when you have the message open (sleep and home button together) and print it from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

fox007 wrote: »
    Take a screen shot when you have the message open (sleep and home button together) and print it from there

You have lost me! I can't see any sleep or home button! And there are a lot of messages. Screen shots won't be suitable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

The button at the top edge of the phone is the SLEEP button, the round button at the bottom of the front screen is the HOME button.

There's a program here that will allow you to transfer your messages to your computer. Not sure if it retains the timestamps though.

Ken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

mood wrote: »
    You have lost me! I can't see any sleep or home button! And there are a lot of messages. Screen shots won't be suitable.

Multiple screen shots ... not so difficult :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Piliger wrote: »
    Multiple screen shots ... not so difficult :rolleyes:

Very helpful. Maybe there are too many messages for screen grabs to be used/convenient ?

Ken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

ZENER wrote: »
    Very helpful. Maybe there are too many messages for screen grabs to be used/convenient ?

Ken

Maybe. Maybe not. It is still a solution to the original request.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

Found this on another site. Not sure what details go into the email.

> 1) under messages/edit,
    > 2) select all messages that you want the content off.
    > 3) click 'Forward'
    > 4) a new screen which allows you to MMS apprears, in this screen select,
    > and copy the text.
    > 5) press 'cancel'
    > 6) goto 'Mail', and in the messagebody, 'Paste' the text...

Method 2

http://www.iphone-to-pc.com/how-transfer-messages-iphone-pc.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

This might help -print on your Mac from any iPad / iPhone printopia

Advertisement