Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live gold

Options
  • 04-01-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I already had 12month membership which i got back in november. For xmas my sister got me another gold subscription. Will this add another 12months to my account or should i wait until the original expires before entering the code??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    I already had 12month membership which i got back in november. For xmas my sister got me another gold subscription. Will this add another 12months to my account or should i wait until the original expires before entering the code??

You can use it now if you want, I'm sure by this November hopefully we will have a new Xbox and if you dont bother buying one straight away just carry on with your 360 subscription....

I would assume if the new machine crossover is anything like the last one you can just swap it over to the new console.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You can add the new codes at any time and it will just add on to the end of the existing subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Cheers for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭FreezeUp

Question is, will you still be playing in 20 odd months?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

FreezeUp wrote: »
    Question is, will you still be playing in 20 odd months?
    Dont see why not. I still have assissin creed 3, medal of honour, dead island still in the plastic wrapping. Even when the new 'xbox' comes out im sure they will still have MS accounts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭FreezeUp

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Dont see why not. I still have assissin creed 3, medal of honour, dead island still in the plastic wrapping. Even when the new 'xbox' comes out im sure they will still have MS accounts

Would be interesting to see if the accounts were interfaceable I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 djjay

MOD EDIT: Stop spamming your ad. Do it again and you'll get a ban.

Advertisement