Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pixbyjohn's photos

Options
  • 04-01-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

I would just like to thank pixbyjohn for his photos. I really enjoy them and they are most appreciated. Keep posting them in 2013 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I would just like to thank pixbyjohn for his photos. I really enjoy them and they are most appreciated. Keep posting them in 2013 :)

Absolutely. His shots really make this forum for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Completley agree. and It's more then just for our enjoyment. I was only thinking the other day about how important John's pics are. Derek Paine's collections from years gone by are fascinating. Greystones has a great history and heritage made all the richer by the generations of people that lived worked and died here over the years. John's pics are a continuation of this legacy, recording events and more importantly the people that make up this great community. Our grand children, their children and many generations to come will enjoy John's collection. Hats off to ye John !!! Keep em coming !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭AJAYC

Couldn't agree more, only a recent enough blow-in but love these photos. There have been some dramatic changes in the town even since my arrival six years ago & it's a huge plus to have someone so passionate & talented to record these. John Abu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

Same here...blew in not that long ago...and already John has images that I can see changes in (the unmentionable coast erosion).

Back them up to CD, DVD and a spare hard drive. Print them out on good quality paper and ink and stick them in a nice not too warm room...in the dark!

Advertisement