Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amarena Cherries?

Options
  • 04-01-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    NOt sure this is the right forum but anyway...
    I fell in love with Amarena cherries a few months ago when Aldi were selling them for a little while. I'm wondering does anyone know anywhere in Cork (preferably the city) where I can get them as I've had no luck looking! I'm a cherry addict and have never tasted something so intensely cherry flavored short of artificial stuff and they make an amazing cherry crumble! Please help, I need them in my life :o

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you'll have more luck with replies here.
    Moved from Cooking & Recipes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I'm going to say superfruit in the english market , or else there is another fruit stall just behind it which has a slightly better selection.
    Failing those 2 places , Marks and Spencer might have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Pretty sure M&S have them. Taaasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Ah MnS sounds likely, will have a look and let ye know, thanks :)

Advertisement