Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wackers €20 challenge

Options
  • 04-01-2013 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭

I lodged €20 on new years eves for the craic to see how long it would last.

Very first bet went south (Chelsea to beat QPR). Already all in on the Aston Villa v Ipswich game which I have the horrible feeling could be the end of my €20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

I've Villa in an accumulator, assuming they put out a strong team then they're a silly price. Also got Leeds at 17/10 at home to Birmingham which seems a very good price. They were in to 13/10 with PP last night I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Jarrod wrote: »
    I've Villa in an accumulator, assuming they put out a strong team then they're a silly price. Also got Leeds at 17/10 at home to Birmingham which seems a very good price. They were in to 13/10 with PP last night I think.

I bottled the villa game and laid it for a miniscule profit on betfair. I dont know why. Any profit is so small its almost meaningless. Went for Sunderland instead.

Might lay that one too. We'll see.

Was thinking of betting against several teams Wigan, Arsenal, Derby County chie among them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Jarrod wrote: »

Ipswich have improved under Mick McCathy. Villa are bound to be short on confidence and Ipswich will play the type of game that may make this an uncomfortable afternoon for Aston Villa.

Advertisement