Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound issues for 2013 any one else?

Options
  • 04-01-2013 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

I paid Greyhound (after negotiating with them) 175 euro back in October 2012 (used some of their free credit when you topped up so it was cheap). I was told in words and writing at the time that I'd get a refund of 15 euro at the end of December and a credit of 2.50 (for paperless billing) at the end of November.

End of November arrived and no 2.50 credit, rang them and after a while they said oh sorry that'll be at the end of December. It's now January 4th and I've a green bin pick up on Monday. I've not received the 2.50 or the 15 euro and despite paying them 175 back in October my account is showing I owe 175 (see below).

I'm actually happy enough with them for price and service but I do find I always have to ring them to sort out every issue. Nothing happens without me calling them. Now I;m wondering will the system say "NO" on Monday and they wont pick up my very full green bin as I wont get through to them till 9am on Monday to sort this out. By the way my account only went into 175 in debt today so there was no time to call them as while I checked it yesterday I didn't check it until this evening.

I know it'll be sort with "another" phone call but hell why? Anyone else have similar problems?

235002.jpg

Advertisement