Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees for repeats and deferred module?

Options
  • 04-01-2013 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I was in third year of a 3 year course in 2010/11. I failed two exams in the first semester and due to an illness I decided to use a PC1 form for my semester 2 exams and my end of year project. Now I'm feeling better I want to take the two repeat exams in the next two weeks, take my semester 2 exams in March and begin my end of year project in April. The only problem is I have no idea what this will cost and I'm running out of time to find out. I've called the exams and registrations departments and was given two very different forms and prices which conflict with each other. Does anyone have a clue what I have to do and pay to get back to college?

I know I have to pay for my repeat exams but do I have to technically repeat my semester 2 exams and project or am I entitled to take them, paying just basic fees, as I had paid for them already? I can prove that I have been ill since I handed in my PC1 forms if needed.

Advertisement