Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap and Glory the Best of All gift set

Options
  • 04-01-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I missed them when they were in Boots. Would like one now. If anyone has a spare one lying around [may have gotten an extra one for Christmas etc] I'd be willing to pay €35 for it. Thanks.

1-25_zps474afd8c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FairCity12

Nobody know of any? I really want!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

The 75% gift set off sale is starting next wednesday. While it is unlikely that they'll have any of the "Best of All" set, they might have smaller ones. Worth a try anyway. Be there early as if they have any left they'll be the first to go.

Thanks, next Wednesday you say? Unfortunately 'be there early' means nothing because I'm at work until 4. ....!!! But will see how it goes. Really wanted the BOA set and wouldn't mind, was in Boots the day they came out & walked away from them - madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

FairCity12 wrote: »
    Thanks, next Wednesday you say? Unfortunately 'be there early' means nothing because I'm at work until 4. ....!!! But will see how it goes. Really wanted the BOA set and wouldn't mind, was in Boots the day they came out & walked away from them - madness!

Check out the opening times at your local store. A store near me is opening at 8.30 and I don't start work til 9.30 so will be able to make it before hand (you probably start earlier than that though) I thought I was going to miss it (again) this year.

I just checked - it doesn't open until 9.30!!!!!!!!!! So there goes that idea! Just not meant to have any good S&G deals :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement