If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amp /DAC

Options
  • 04-01-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi , Can you give me price on a Rega Brio r and and Arcam Rblink Bluetooth DAC , Or a similar shoebox size amp ..

..Tks John

cc Dave the AKG headphones were posted back to you on Thurs via Registered Mail .. Cost 10 euros .. Thanks John ..

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi , Can you give me price on a Rega Brio r and and Arcam Rblink Bluetooth DAC , Or a similar shoebox size amp ..

..Tks John

cc Dave the AKG headphones were posted back to you on Thurs via Registered Mail .. Cost 10 euros .. Thanks John ..

Hi John,

Headphones arrived this morning, thanks for that. I'll let Dave know when he's back on Monday.

In regards to the Rega our current pricing is £499.95. Unfortunately we don't carry the Arcam Rblink. Will need to check this out with purchasing to see if its something we can get.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

..Tks John

Spin,

thanks for the headphone resolution - much appreciated!

How about this for a combo?

Cambridge Audio AR30 / NP30

http://www.richersounds.com/product/wireless-streaming/cambridge-audio/sonata-np30/camb-np30-blk

http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/cambridge-audio/sonata-ar30/camb-ar30-blk

showimage.php?image=308454.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260
    showimage.php?image=309984.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

The NP30 is widely lauded as one of the best streamers / Dacs about under £500 - see the review here at £400 http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/media-streamers/1290907/cambridge-audio-np30

We can do the two of these together delivered at just £529.95 which really is a cracking price..

Have a look at the specs online at the CA website and give us a shout - of of course we are happy to look at any other options!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi John do you have any of the Arcam RDACKW left ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John do you have any of the Arcam RDACKW left ?
    Spinone,

completely sold out I'm afraid - could we offer you a deal on anything else?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Thanks Guys ,but have most of my Music on a 160G Ipod classic and it would be nice to stream from that Via the RWand .. Let me know if you come across one !! 

Thanks
    John

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Guys ,but have most of my Music on a 160G Ipod classic and it would be nice to stream from that Via the RWand .. Let me know if you come across one !! 

Thanks
    John
    Hey Spinone.

Will keep you in mind if anything should pop up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.