Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naas badminton club

Options
  • 04-01-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a number to contact someone in this club? They have a facebook page but I can't get the info I need beacuse I'm not on fb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 redzobo

Hi Sarah
    You are more than welcome to come along to the club. We are based in the GAA hall and play mondays (8-10pm) and thursdays (9-11pm) we are always looking for new players of any ability so it would be great to see you there
    Zoe

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Great, and how is it set up? Who do you play etc? Is it all doubles r do beginners go with beginners?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 redzobo

Hi
    Theres a great range in ability from league players to beginners, and about 50/50 split males and females, we play doubles and try to match abilities, I would say the best thing to do is pop down for a few games its a friendly club and you would be most welcome. We are not in a league and so dont play other clubs. If you decide to join its €110 for the season (up to the end of June) and this includes the €18 needed for insurance (if you are a full time student but you have to be over 18, its half this amount). Also you can pay as you go, it will be €18 for insurance and then €8 per night
    Hope to see you soon
    Zoe

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Great, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 laoif

Hi there,

I am wondering if this club is still going?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭john_johnerson

laoif wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am wondering if this club is still going?

Thanks!

Still going.

8pm on Monday, 9pm on Thursday at the GAA.

Drop down, they're a very friendly group and are always looking for new faces.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Any idea when the club will be back open again and I presume you are still looking for new members?

Advertisement