Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

r4i.ie aftersales support

• 04-01-2013 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any experience of trying to get support from r4i.ie ? I bought a R4i Gold Plus card and 4Gb Sandisk card from them, and have been unable to get the card to recognise the menu on the microSD card. Every resolution I find to that problem online is to make sure I'm using the correct kernel, but I am using the latest version of the kernel for that card from the official website. I also tried an earlier version, and three different microSD cards. The problem is the same on a 3DS and a DSi. It displays a picture of an SD card with Menu ? written inside. Also tried formatting the cards, and ensured the dat file etc is in the root directory of the card.

I strongly suspect at this stage that it's a fault with the R4i, but I have been trying for three weeks to get a response from r4i.ie (I know what season it is but Christmas is over at this stage!). All I get is their auto-responder. Has anybody successfully resolved issues or arranged returns with this company ?

Advertisement