Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bow strings

• 05-01-2013 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know where i can get a new bow string in the limerick area?
    I have a 24lb trainer recurve bow.
    Thanks for your replies. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

I would recommend giving Keith in ArcheryShop.ie a call and he would post one out to you. He is a competitive archer and coach himself and knows his stuff and he will see you right.

*** Mods, I have no connection what so ever with archeryshop.ie other than as a satisfied customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dangerous insomniac

Thanks Tommy, much appreciated. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Another option, as you can use your old string as a guide, would be to order a new one on-line. You may find ready made available or Quicks do a custom string service.

With a training bow Dacron (B50 is another name for it) is likely to be the string material but do clarify that with your source.
    One other option is to have a club member make one for you.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Advertisement