Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a furniture maker

Options
  • 05-01-2013 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a furniture maker locally. Looking for three pieces to be made to fit various areas of living room and despite extensive searches can't find 3 matching items that fit in the spaces we have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Send me a PM, a mate of mine is local and a top class furniture maker so should be able to make anything you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

reni10 wrote: »
    Send me a PM, a mate of mine is local and a top class furniture maker so should be able to make anything you want!

Perfect, PM sent thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

thomasm wrote: »
    Anyone know of a furniture maker locally. Looking for three pieces to be made to fit various areas of living room and despite extensive searches can't find 3 matching items that fit in the spaces we have.

I think Owen Colclough Furniture in Five Alley Lane off Ballybricken does this.

Advertisement