Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soft Tip Boards in Ireland ?

• 05-01-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Hi all - can anyone recommend a good soft tip board that I can get ?

I want a soft tip as there are childern around and also some not-so-good players that would destroy the wall with steel tips.
    Apparently the Arachnic Cricket Prod boards are good, but I can't find them in Ireland / EU as shipping from US is ridiculous ($100 +): http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Arachnid+Cricket+Pro+

Any suggestions / advice would be welcome.

Be aware - I'm not a great darts player anyhow, so it's more for everyone to play as opposed to me getting good at darts in general.
    Also - I didn't want to get a crap cheap soft tip board as apparently there are a lot fewer holes in them and the darts bounce out much easier...

Comments

Advertisement