Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Weirdo, whoopsadaisydoodles & Micky Dolenz - Eternal Legends

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Don't forget beasty!

They truly are the kings of kings.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Don't forget beasty!

Zaph beat me to it... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056828817

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

dulpit wrote: »

El Weirdo: Still waiting
    Months later...

Months later...

You know, unfortunately sometimes life happens, stuff that you don't plan happens, stuff much bigger than boards happens, but hey, who cares right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Needed more boobies. Folkloric, anyway. Legendary... Eh, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

You know, unfortunately sometimes life happens, stuff that you don't plan happens, stuff much bigger than boards happens, but hey, who cares right?

Ya you post nearly every day on here and when the the time comes to post a naked pic you disappear ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Hmm, whatever you say.:rolleyes:

You're snappie little reply suggests Life may have thrown a wobbler at El, would that have not been just as easy to say as the ignorant drivel above.

Or maybe you are just full of it.

Considering the type of Thread involved (that I've only just noticed has been locked, surprise surprise) I think a general reason, as asked by several posters, why multiple Mods couldn't do what they promised, was appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Unbunch those panties, kiddo. This is supposed to be a nice quiet forum where I don't have to do any work. Please don't change that.

Advertisement