If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freesat+ hd box

Options
  • 05-01-2013 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

any deals going on freesat hd boxes at the moment?
    also,whats the best one at the moment?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Garethbzg wrote: »
    any deals going on freesat hd boxes at the moment?
    also,whats the best one at the moment?

GB,

The conventional receiver only (ie not a recorder) is the Humax Foxsat HD at £92.95.

The most popular Freesat unit we sell at the moment is the Humax HDR1000s 500GB unit - this is the latest toy from Humax and replaces the ever popular Foxsat 500GB stalwart that's been around for the last few years ( I use one myself!) it's £249.95 - see details here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/digital-set-top-boxes/humax/hdr1000s-500gb/huma-freesat-g2-500g - there is also a 1TB version for an extra £30 (£279.95) - they are both in stock and ready to ship or of course ready for collection.

Thanks again and keep me posted if you have any queries or if we can help in any way,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

ok then so mr.John
    How much for two of the hdr1000s ones with delivery to wexford?(for a previous big spender 2*47pfl9664)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Garethbzg wrote: »
    ok then so mr.John
    How much for two of the hdr1000s ones with delivery to wexford?(for a previous big spender 2*47pfl9664)

Gareth,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the margin is so tight I can't really do anything on the price of the HDR1000s's but if you are taking 2 of either the 500 or the 1TB versions - i'll do free shipping on them for you as a one off..

(still L O V E that 9664!)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.