Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin pokemon league - Virbank pokemon season starting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kzamll1992

perfect! I'm 20 so i wanted to make sure i wouldnt be much older than the rest.

see ye next week!! (assuming it's on?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ciaryll

Hi!
    So basically the story is, is that Ive been a fan of pokemon since I was younger. I play the gameboy/nintendo games (never in a league setting though) but I've never played the card game despite having a good lot due to my younger self collecting them. I'm interested in getting more involved and stuff but honestly I've no clue about the rules or anything (total newbie) like that so would it be okay at some stage if i popped down to take a look? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ciaryll wrote: »
    Hi!
    So basically the story is, is that Ive been a fan of pokemon since I was younger. I play the gameboy/nintendo games (never in a league setting though) but I've never played the card game despite having a good lot due to my younger self collecting them. I'm interested in getting more involved and stuff but honestly I've no clue about the rules or anything (total newbie) like that so would it be okay at some stage if i popped down to take a look? :)

Course, we'd be glad to have you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ciaryll

great! so when is it on and is there a Facebook yoke or something for it or anything like that? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ciaryll wrote: »
    great! so when is it on and is there a Facebook yoke or something for it or anything like that? :)

Ask and you shall receive :P https://www.facebook.com/groups/87668007454/

• Advertisement
Advertisement