Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Southampton Vs Chelsea FA Cup Third Round K.O 15:00

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you ****ing beauty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

ba bab abbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

A striker who actually runs across the first defender in the box!?! What is this magic?

hmmm can Luiz remember how to play at the back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Who got the third ?

Great from Turnbull

• Advertisement

Well done Turnbull. Luiz just let that cross come in.

and Ba so close to a hattrick

Lots of different Demba Ba chants. :D

Super Frank!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just home from our match, happy out with this result.

Good to see Ba hitting the ground running always a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

We were excellent after we went a goal behind. Moses ran them ragged in the first half and the class and quality of Mata and Hazard shone in the second half.

But most of all it was a pleasure to watch a Chelsea striker do determined to score. His general play was better than I thought it would be but above all he is a goalscorer. He made runs relentlessly, he followed in on shots, he scored two and was unlucky not to get a third. Chelsea finally have a real striker again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

We were excellent after we went a goal behind. Moses ran them ragged in the first half and the class and quality of Mata and Hazard shone in the second half.

But most of all it was a pleasure to watch a Chelsea striker do determined to score. His general play was better than I thought it would be but above all he is a goalscorer. He made runs relentlessly, he followed in on shots, he scored two and was unlucky not to get a third. Chelsea finally have a real striker again.

This - I just cant believe the difference between him and Torres. Torres has been playing so long, i forgot what a striker looks like.

Hopefully Roman sees the same and gets another striker in or recalls Lukaku from loan. The Torres experiment is over - it failed, time to move on Roman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

all i want from a striker is someone who just gets into scoring positions. It complements the likes of moses, mata and hazard well when they have someone in the box looking to get on the end of things.

• Advertisement

50 million Vs 7 million

Some great passes, energy, shots, links up well, plus headers and freekicks
    Should have got him in the summer

Look and learn Roman, look and learn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

50 million Vs 7 million

Some great passes, energy, shots, links up well, plus headers and freekicks
    Should have got him in the summer

Look and learn Roman, look and learn!

I would loved to have seen your spontaneous applause on his 5th shot at goal!

I would loved to have seen your spontaneous applause on his 5th shot at goal!

I did my little dance instead ;)

Advertisement