Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exmas exam results

Options
  • 05-01-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when we get our results?
    Also, I know QCA isn't important for first year, but I'd like to know where I'm at out of interest.
    Will this be calculated for me or will I have to do it myself? And how do I do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Around 24th of January for the results I think. And yes it will be calculated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

biohaiid wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we get our results?
    Also, I know QCA isn't important for first year, but I'd like to know where I'm at out of interest.
    Will this be calculated for me or will I have to do it myself? And how do I do this?

It'll be calculated on the page where you get your results.

It'll say QCA for this session and Cumulative QCA. since it's your first semester, they'll be the same.

Results will be online on 24th of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Around 24th of January for the results I think. And yes it will be calculated!

Thanks!

Oh and incase anyone else mentions it, I just copped on I spelt xmas wrong, not quite sure how I got confused there, but yeah I don't know how to change it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Exmas...... That could catch on.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

So are we back on the 21st or the 28th??

Me and a few others were certain it was the 21st, but the academic calender says 28th??? Has it been changed by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

So are we back on the 21st or the 28th??

Me and a few others were certain it was the 21st, but the academic calender says 28th??? Has it been changed by any chance?

Nope, it's always been the 28th!

Advertisement