Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Break I Dublin

Options
  • 05-01-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I've copied this over from another Forum - originally posted in wrong place :o

My partner and I would like to grab a short, two night, break in Dublin. Mid-week or weekend, it doesn't really matter.

Her main aim would be to visit Dublin Zoo, I'd like to do a show. And yes women been women I suppose she will want to trail me around the shops frown.png. But I digress, God bless the little lady smile.png

So I'm hunting for a bargain and I guess the best way to go about that is to combine as much as possible: dinner, theater, zoo or whatever combination one could come up with.

I know there are some good short breaks to be had in Dublin any ideas as to where best to find them. Preference would be 4 Star and 5 if possible. As we won't have a car it will have to be somewhere central. Our time scheduled are pretty flexable and if we could squeeze in a third night we might do that to.

Thanks for any info or suggestions.

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Could have a look at the Westin on Westmoreland St., right across from Temple Bar but crucially not in it.

Grafton St., Henry St, Clery's etc. very walkable as are all theatres.

Get the 46a across the road to the zoo.

No ideas of price but since it's January, might be bargains to be had.

Advertisement