Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 05-01-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on Vodafone Bill Pay but have decided it's too much. I ordered and received a 48 go conquer sim and it's giving me the option to switch over my number when I register. If I do this will my details no longer be registered with vodafone and that's the end of my dealings with them or will they continue to charge me my monthly bill unless I call them and request a cancellation of my bill?

Thanks for any help, Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

You must call them to cancel. If you are out of contract, you are good to go, but you must give them notice- usually 30 days.
    Once that is done, as far as I know, you can contact 48 to transfer your number over.

The best thing is to talk to 48 (online forum) and see if they have any specific procedures regarding moving your number. You should also tell Vodafone you are leaving and that you no longer require their services.

Advertisement