Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witches Attic Dublin

Options
  • 05-01-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi there, Just wondering is this shop still open on Dublins O Connel Street..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I heard it may be moving due to vandalism and harassment.
    Best to ring and check with the owner.

http://witches-attic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Ok thanks Morag, I will check before I go in..

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

from Facebook "Our O Connell St shop will be closed for a while we will make a further announcement as soon as possible thank you all for your support."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Morag wrote: »
    I heard it may be moving due to vandalism and harassment.

Whaaaat!? That's all kinds of uncool!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Urizen wrote: »
    Whaaaat!? That's all kinds of uncool!

Quotes from the facebook for the shop
    https://www.facebook.com/WitchesAttic?ref=ts&fref=ts

Some disturbing news my signs were ripped down. It may be random but given that it was only mine I'm inclined to deduce not. I may have to consider my position in this location in light of this but rest assured The Witches Attic is NOT going away.
    It has been confirmed to me that my signs were purposely targeted because I'm apparently in league with the Devil. Now being Wiccan I'm constrained from frying his sorry arse, but if I was, as he believes, in league with his Devil I would have no such constraint. Which makes him either the bravest or dumbest son of a bitch on the planet. I'm inclined towards the latter. As an earlier post I did say's. "Sometimes I look at people and think REALLY that sperm won!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ugh, disgraceful. I don't think humanity will ever stop disappointing me...

Advertisement