Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Modem/Router with printer server

• 05-01-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I need to upgrade our basic Netgear DG834GT router to one which will support our ever growing family's needs. I am looking for something that is easy to setup, fast and consistent speeds, good range (it will be upstairs) and can enable us to connect our printer to be shared by two computers through the network. I have been looking at the Netgear DGND4000 or the ASUS DSL-N55U but seem to be reading so many conflicting reviews about each that I have no idea now! I don't really have a budget in mind but would consider paying 'a little extra' if something was worth it. Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Advertisement