Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saxes/flutes/whistles available

Options
  • 05-01-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Sax player, also flute and whistle, very experienced, good reader/improviser/arranger, looking for paid gigs. Any genre. Based Midlands, available all over Ireland. Work with bands or as solo with tracks. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭drop-dead-legs

Hey there! This is one old ad. I'm currently playing with a bassist and drummer and we're looking for someone with a lot of brass and wind skills to add to our sound. We do paid gigs regularly, but are hoping to burst on to the scene a bit more in the coming months. would you be interested in such a project? We work kinda like the dave matthews band, a main songwriter with musicians that play freely around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bobonsax

Yes, old advert indeed, but still valid! I'm interested in working with you - the Dave Matthews Band model sounds as if it has great potential, using disparate influences and experiences to create music. Could you give me some info about your own band - who you are, where can I hear tracks, look at vids, take in a show, even ? Cheers, Bob

Advertisement