Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place in Dublin to fix my dead Samsung phone

Options
  • 05-01-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

It does not have a warranty and it's dead. So I was wondering do companies like Vodafone and 3 fix phones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

xsizo wrote: »
    It does not have a warranty and it's dead. So I was wondering do companies like Vodafone and 3 fix phones?

If you can prove it's less than 1 year old then it has a warranty. All electronic goods sold in the EU have at least a 1 year warranty. It's EU consumer rights on electronic goods.

Contact Samsung directly if so seeing as you don't have insurance with any provider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Theres a good few shops around town that fix phones. Theres one on Georges Street that are quite good

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Which Samsung? And dead in what way? I might be able to fix it free of charge. PM me if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a good phone repair shop in the gpo arcade (opp. subway) that repairs phones

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Place on top of Augier St on the left as you get close to Aungier St DIT - have been going there for years for repairs on phones and other electrical stuff - always very helpful too

• Advertisement
Advertisement