Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for banjo and bodhran players

Options
  • 05-01-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi, as the ad says, looking for a banjo player and a bodhran player or percussionist to form a folk/trad/experimental group playing original and covers. I'd love to put a focus on rhythm and create an almost dance-like music. I am an experienced and dedicated guitarist/singer and also play a bit of mandolin. I have two original EP releases and a huge repertoire of folk/acoustic cover material including lots of great trad songs like McAlpines, Farewell to Carlingford, Sally McLenanne etc. Based in Dublin, PM for more details and links. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

Bump!

Rehersal space available on Saturdays over the next four weeks for anyone interested in this. PM for details and links.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

Bump

Advertisement