Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Coffee shop owner :)

Options
  • 05-01-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

So a couple of friends and I have a potentially very cool business idea. We have recently graduated from TCD with Masters degrees and are anxious to get out there and make some employment for ourselves.

I don't want to get too specific here, but we are looking for someone with a café / coffee shop of some kind in the city centre of Dublin. We have an idea to increase sales and efficiency in this area of business and are looking for a potential shop to use on a trial basis (should be really beneficial to everyone ;)).

So I just thought I'd post here and if anyone is interested maybe they could let me know here or pm me. We are in very early stages of the idea so haven't actually approached any stores yet, I just thought I'd ask here to get a head start before we do so.

Dan

[Mods please move if this is in the wrong place, I say Dublin but that may not be essential]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

Is this an advertising idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Nope it's more of an idea for a business model extension/asset to existing businesses - sorry for being vague :p At this early stage even if we could meet and chat with owners to gauge interest it would be a great help

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

I'm in Cork but I would gladly take your ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Nope it's more of an idea for a business model extension/asset to existing businesses - sorry for being vague :p At this early stage even if we could meet and chat with owners to gauge interest it would be a great help
    Hi Dan. I don't have a coffee shop but i am in the business since over 30 years. If you ever washed to bounce off your idea for comments please feel free to pm me.
    Regards Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dub3075

Hi Dan, I have an internet Cafe in Dub 1 and always looking for new revenue streams. If this is of any interest to you pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Thanks for the responses folks, we are currently working on this (covert!) project and hope to have more to say by the end of Jan / start of Feb

Advertisement