Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me find a nexus 7, ran all over Dublin with no hope

• 05-01-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

So I planned on buying a nexus 7 today and no one seems to have in stock in Dublin.
    Went to Jarvis and st green agos and they are out of stock.
    You can check here http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=5089325

Went to grftn and Henry st hmv and they didn't have it in stock,
    Went to pc world and they sold the last one yesterday, yeah on Friday.

Could someone please help me? I can't order it off the Internet because I only own an laser card.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

xsizo wrote: »
    So I planned on buying a nexus 7 today and no one seems to have in stock in Dublin.

Could someone please help me? I can't order it off the Internet because I only own an laser card.

Thanks
    If all the shops fail you could check adverts or done deal. Might get a bargain if people are looking to sell unwanted xmas pressies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Carlos Orange

Thanks

PC World don't seem to have stock atm but they do take laser on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

psinno wrote: »
    PC World don't seem to have stock atm but they do take laser on their website.

Most websites take laser... you just chose visa/mastercard depending on which agent backs the card in question...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭thomasj

Thanks

There are 3 hmv stores selling nexus 7s - henry street, grafton street and dundrum. Last i checked dundrum had a few. Best to check with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Nutgrove argos have 2 according to the stock checker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

There are loads (or there was last night) of Asus nexus 7's in Tesco extra Naas.

Priced at €249.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Thanks

Should ask your bank to replace it with a VISA Debit card. Laser is on the way out and the bank I'm with phased them out last year.

Advertisement