Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest cigarettes/rolling tobacco??

Options
  • 05-01-2013 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Does anyone know what is the cheapest already rolled cigarettes are? Also the cheapest rolling tobacco too? I know Amber Leaf is under a fiver (is it 4.80 or something?), but just would like to know if there is any cheaper tobacco than that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

rox5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is the cheapest already rolled cigarettes are? Also the cheapest rolling tobacco too? I know Amber Leaf is under a fiver (is it 4.80 or something?), but just would like to know if there is any cheaper tobacco than that?
    box of amber leaf is a €5 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 carrigy

yeah i thought so too, but naybe its changed again. I got a 12.5g box for 4.75 during the week and yeserday i got 25g pouch for 9.25 and im pretty sure i paid 9.90 last week for it.

while im here might as well ask, has Golden Virginia gone up way more than the 50c it was supposed to in the budget. Last pack i got was 10.40 i think, thats why i went back to Amber leaf, under a 10er and free papers with it.

Advertisement