Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irishlifting.com

• 05-01-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

Hey everyone,
    This is my first time posting here so I'm not sure if I am in the correct place.But anyway, I am wondering if someone can help me?
    I'm looking to buy weights online and I found irishlifting.com. I saw threads on boards about people complaining not so long ago about very long delivery times and I'm wondering is it still the same with this company.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

As far as I know MickK is back in charge and there shouldnt be any problems. Mick is a top man to deal with and has sorted me out on many occasions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 polarax

Thanks for the quick reply. That's made me more confident of the website anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Might be worth giving them a ring first just to cut out any of the hassle about emails.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Use the phone. Call and get it sorted in 90s.

Advertisement