Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to advertise an apartment in IFSC?

Options
  • 05-01-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I have a one bed apartment for rent 5 minutes walk from the IFSC.
    Anyone have any idea where best to advertise this in the IFSC as its an area I would like to target?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Luca Brasi

Most people seeking accommodation use Daft.ie now. The search engine can lead you straight to any area you are looking to rent in.
    HOWEVER one option you could do is to prepare a flyer advertising the details of your accommodation and drop it in to the reception desk of the various firms at IFSC.
    Promise the receptionist a little present (e.g voucher etc vlaue 30 euro or so) if the property is rented by an employee in the firm.
    This does work. I let two apartments adjacent to a particular multi national by this means. I regularly get calls now from other employees asking when I have any accommodation coming on stream

Advertisement