Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Trades

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Do the rams know already ? Or made aware that orpako is a 3-4 olb and won't fit the rams 4-3 scheme well at all if played at linebacker ?

I presume he's playing him at an end as he has Chris Givens available for trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Do the rams know already ? Or made aware that orpako is a 3-4 olb and won't fit the rams 4-3 scheme well at all if played at linebacker ?

Yep Rams know. Was running multiple D last term and worked pretty well with average enough LBs (Laurinitis excluded) and most were 3-4 linebackers.

Plus, I have a cunning plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

guns4all wrote: »

To finish last in the NFC West?

madalig12 wrote: »

To finish last in the NFC West?

Damn!!! How did you figure out my plan??
    I call shenanigans on madalig!!!

Damn!!! How did you figure out my plan??
    I call shenanigans on madalig!!!

I submit that Guns4all is actually Baldrick from Blackadder!:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yep Rams know. Was running multiple D last term and worked pretty well with average enough LBs (Laurinitis excluded) and most were 3-4 linebackers.

Is it as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?

Following on from the recent blockbuster trade with the Redskins for LB Brian Orakpo, the Rams management are pleased to announce the acquisition of WR A.J. Green from the Cincinnati Bengals for the 1st round (31st) pick and RE Robert Quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Two blockbuster trades in one day, well played rams. Having all the Redskins picks really must help!

Following on from the recent blockbuster trade with the Redskins for LB Brian Orakpo, the Rams management are pleased to announce the acquisition of WR A.J. Green from the Cincinnati Bengals for the 1st round (31st) pick and RE Robert Quinn.

Great trade, I had a great offer in for him too. Gonna have to get Willis to snap him in two;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tampa Bay are delighted to announce that they have finally offloaded Josh Freeman to the Arizona Cardinals for a 4th round pick and John Skelton.

anyone want Skelton?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Cowboys send their 2nd round pick to Jacksonville for SS Dawan Landry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Guys quick question is trading with CPU teams totally outlawed? Or can I suggest a trade, see if everyone is ok with it, then go through with it if it's legit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Guys quick question is trading with CPU teams totally outlawed? Or can I suggest a trade, see if everyone is ok with it, then go through with it if it's legit?
    Was just going to ask the same thing, until i saw your post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

You cannot trade with the CPU ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

The raiders would like to welcome D.Hester, alongside T.Ginn, R.Bartelli, D.Dockery and P.Lee to Oakland. 2013 should be a good year!

The raiders would like to welcome D.Hester, alongside T.Ginn, R.Bartelli, D.Dockery and P.Lee to Oakland. 2013 should be a good year!

That's a good FA you are having, glad I'm not playing you this year...with my schedule ill be doubtful for the playoffs anyway. Ginn is a good wee returner.

Enjoy Dockery, decent run blocker but no stamina at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I am not looking forward to our games this year

Cowboys sent CB Mike Jenkins to Steelers for their 2nd round pick and backup CB Brown

PerrinV2 wrote: »

I am not looking forward to our games this year

I'm just hoping my terrible season was just the raiders team u had and not me!

• Advertisement

Rams management looking to offload RB Steven Jackson before the draft. Some interest already so PM me with an offer.
    Rated 96 and due 10million this season

Chiefs cash in on valuable trade asset FS Kendrick Lewis, sending him plus their 2nd round pick (64) to the Cowboys for their 1st round pick (15), after much bargaining.

Cowboys now control the all important bottom of the 2nd round of the draft, picking at 57 & 64.

Who is it Berty has his eye on I wonder?

Official signs for the raiders at the end!

B.Alt
    R.Bartell
    A.Branch
    B.Brown
    T.Brown
    M.Carson
    D.Dockery
    T.Ginn
    D.Hester
    T.Hickman
    B.Hixon
    R.Jackson
    P.Lee
    V.Shiancoe

Cowboys sending QB Tony Romo and a 3rd Round pick to Detroit for Matthew Stafford

Rare sight in football, the challenge trade. Both teams felt they needed a change at QB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

6 picks in the first 3 rounds...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Cowboys sending QB Tony Romo and a 3rd Round pick to Detroit for Matthew Stafford

Rare sight in football, the challenge trade. Both teams felt they needed a change at QB

What's Witten gonna do without his BFF? Will be interesting to see how this one works out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans would be interested in Witten..

etloveslsd wrote: »
    What's Witten gonna do without his BFF? Will be interesting to see how this one works out.

Judging from the first practice with Stafford, Witten will be just fine.
    Titans would be interested in Witten..

Of course you would Heli, not for all the tea in China though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Judging from the first practice with Stafford, Witten will be just fine.

Good, I have you taking a wildcard spot, don't let me down.......no pressure

Advertisement