Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you in your studies?

• 05-01-2013 7:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

So yeah just wondering where you guys and girls are in your studies. I am pretty much f'd up so behind got biology and chemistry which are both like 400 Pages long to study.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭maughantourig

I plan to start studying tomorrow or sometime next week.

So if it makes you feel better, you're probably ahead of me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

I managed to study ONE chapter in biology over the xmas and that took me hours... like everyone else I keep using 'tomorrow' as an excuse, plus who wants to spend their saturday studying? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheFlayedMan

Well over the Christmas I did a history and business test that I had missed due to illness. I studied the reproductive system in biology, and the different rock types in geography. I did a question on Sylvia Plath and, uh, yeah.
    Not as productive as I had hoped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tmboy95

i done a small bit and i mean only few chapters of ag and business before x mass but not much since. done revision courses in higher ag and business and ordinary maths this week i know i wont be able to study properly for another 2 weeks due to me being severely behind in my DCG project and must finish the second half of my AG project sometime. i find it kind of hard to concentrate so sometime i might try and make a stuby time table for each little parts of each subject. youd feel really bogged down but theres still nearly 6months :) and then FINISHED :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tmboy95

i done a small bit and i mean only few chapters of ag and business before x mass but not much since. done revision courses in higher ag and business and ordinary maths this week i know i wont be able to study properly for another 2 weeks due to me being severely behind in my DCG project and must finish the second half of my AG project sometime. i find it kind of hard to concentrate so sometime i might try and make a stuby time table for each little parts of each subject. youd feel really bogged down but theres still nearly 6months :) and then FINISHED :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

If it makes you feel any better, I'm well behind my study schedule. Haven't read a letter academically over the Christmas holidays... Will be flat out over the next few days with the DCG project and then I will start studying full-on next week....

Mocks in 6 weeks! :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm well behind my study schedule. Haven't read a letter academically over the Christmas holidays... Will be flat out over the next few days with the DCG project and then I will start studying full-on next week....

Mocks in 6 weeks! :O

Mocks in 6 weeks? Out mocks start in 3 weeks. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

mulciber wrote: »
    Mocks in 6 weeks? Out mocks start in 3 weeks. :(

Ours starts after the mid-term. Better planning as you have the whole week off dedicated to studying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheFlayedMan

Half of ours start before the mid-term, half after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Ours are before the mid term, which is good, you can enjoy your break ^^.

With regards to study I'm somewhere around here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/BH_LMC.png .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Haven't done a tap so far, hoping to knuckle down but really not sure if I have it in me.

Hoping for around 400 but I only need about 350 so good bit of room for error..

Advertisement