Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Blue cats

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

If geography makes a difference, try Cork? I homed two Russian blues over the past 16/17 years. Both north county Cork for some reason. Divine animals - gorgeous temperaments too, if one was a bit preeny! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

immusic wrote: »
    I'm looking for a nice indoor cat.

I've two cats, and would suggest keeping an open mind about getting a nice pair of cats.

Two cats can be company for each other, and burn off any extra energy chasing each other rather than climbing curtains. Plus there's the fun of watching them play mind games.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

OP, if you have an issue with the way other posters are addressing you, report the problem posts, as per the forum charter.
    Do not come here and post about how horrible you think others have been to you, without taking the proper action: how can mods take action if you don't tell us you have a problem with something? Instead of reporting posts, by taking matter into your own hands you have flamed other users and turned your own thread into a car-crash.
    AbajaninCork and Pumpkinseeds, both of you are back-seat moderating.
    Pumpkinseeds, attack the post, not the poster. Your posts are highly provocative, and not once did you report a post, as you know you should.

Nobody had reported any posts in this thread up until this evening.

Another cat thread descends into pathetic schoolyard bickering, the forum charter completely ignored. I want to issue warnings and infractions to all three posters I have mentioned here, but I'll leave it at this on-thread warning because I don't know who's worse. I will not be so lenient if there is any more of this nonsense in other threads.
    Thread closed.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement