Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build iso from blu ray folder with imgburn

Options
  • 05-01-2013 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I clicked "create image files from folders" added my source, clicked build...

but the result won't play in vlc player...any ideas?

Selected udf 2.50 in the options.

Comments

VLC will play a BDMV folder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

I want to play it in a wd live which is being very disagreeable with BDMV but googiling says it will be happy with iso.

Are you looking to get menus and special features etc, or are you happy with just the main feature?

If you just want the main feature give MakeMKV a shot.

Are you looking to get menus and special features etc, or are you happy with just the main feature?

If you just want the main feature give MakeMKV a shot.
    Just the main feature, has to be iso.

WD doesn't like MKVs either, it won't skip ahead so rewinding or pausing are risky as sometimes it can go back to start.:mad:

Seriously, WD Live is a piece of ****.

Just the main feature, has to be iso.

WD doesn't like MKVs either, it won't skip ahead so rewinding or pausing are risky as sometimes it can go back to start.:mad:

Seriously, WD Live is a piece of ****.

That sounds strange, I would have thought MKV is the most used container with these type of boxes. I used to have one of the v1 WDTV from 2008 and it played MKV mostly fine including BD remuxes.

Try re-ripping the disc using DVDFab. There's an option that'll rip it to ISO which I think uses IMGBurn anyway but you may have more success doing it that way.

• Advertisement

That sounds strange, I would have thought MKV is the most used container with these type of boxes. I used to have one of the v1 WDTV from 2008 and it played MKV mostly fine including BD remuxes.

Try re-ripping the disc using DVDFab. There's an option that'll rip it to ISO which I think uses IMGBurn anyway but you may have more success doing it that way.
    Yup, they don't seem to want to fix problems with this one, they're just focusing on online app stuff and won't fix the basics, same problems with every firmware.

Won't DVDFab stick the watermark on it that way? I'll give it a go, can't believe this is stumping me.:eek::(:mad:

Online guides say it should've worked the way I tried in OP.:confused:

Advertisement