Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fender Frontman212r Guitar Amplifier Problem

Options
  • 05-01-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isin't.

I have had the Fender Frontman212r Guitar Amplifier for a few years now and never had any problems with it. Then I was in the middle of playing guitar and it just started making these really loud popping and crackling sounds. This happened a week ago and i haven't touched it until today and it is still the same.
    Even when I take all cable out and turn all knobs to the lowest setting it still makes the same noises just as loud. Does anyone know what my problem is and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

Dimebag16 wrote: »
    Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isin't.

I have had the Fender Frontman212r Guitar Amplifier for a few years now and never had any problems with it. Then I was in the middle of playing guitar and it just started making these really loud popping and crackling sounds. This happened a week ago and i haven't touched it until today and it is still the same.
    Even when I take all cable out and turn all knobs to the lowest setting it still makes the same noises just as loud. Does anyone know what my problem is and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks
    Hard to say without benching it. If it has an FX loop, try spraying that with contact cleaner, otherwise it's tech time.

Advertisement