Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused by wording on UPC Order

• 05-01-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have just ordered UPC Home Phone (Anytime World), and added Fibre Power Broadband 50Mb.

However, the order also states (in smaller print):
    "Get 6 times faster broadband speed with Fibre Power Broadband 25Mb."

Am I missing something here? Why is it mentioning 25Mb when I have ordered 50Mb? :confused:

Same thing if you choose Home Phone (Anytime World), and add Fibre Power Broadband 100Mb:

"Get Home Phone with Anytime World and Fibre Power Broadband 50Mb." (See attached)

Any clarification on this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

MartyM wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have just ordered UPC Home Phone (Anytime World), and added Fibre Power Broadband 50Mb.

However, the order also states (in smaller print):
    "Get 6 times faster broadband speed with Fibre Power Broadband 25Mb."

Am I missing something here? Why is it mentioning 25Mb when I have ordered 50Mb? :confused:

Same thing if you choose Home Phone (Anytime World), and add Fibre Power Broadband 100Mb:

"Get Home Phone with Anytime World and Fibre Power Broadband 50Mb." (See attached)

Any clarification on this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Don't worry it's just a dig at Eircom that's how they run their adverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just wasn't updated since the dropping of the 25mb I reckon, I wouldn't worry about it.

Let the guys know on the talk to UPC forum, and they might get it changed

Advertisement