Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic Transfer

Options
  • 05-01-2013 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Tried to transfer money from my Bank of Ireland A/C to my PTSB A/C. Registered PTSB a/c as a payee and received activation code etc then transferred money. The sort codes and a/c numbers were correct. Triple checked everything however money has been put back into one account saying that a/c closed? No sign of money back in other account and nothing yet in PTSB account.
    Getting worried and long wait to Mon morn. Assumed this would be a simple procedure, transferring money between 2 Irish bank accounts however obviously not. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi InishGael,

Once all your details were correct, the funds should have been transferred from your Bank of Ireland account to your PTSB account. Has this been resolves yet? What account has the money been transferred back into saying account closed, your Bank of Ireland account or PTSB account?

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

Thanks for response Linda but seems issue with PTSB. Their account will only allow €1000 lodged per month which I didnt realise therefore money has bounced back. Thanks again.

Advertisement